I recently have been getting into Drupal at work and one of the things we were needing to do was get information out of our Drupal cms install to use in Flash. One method for doing this is to use the NetConnection class in Flash for which I have the code available to download below. In order to do this, setup your Drupal install with the proper modules and permissions.
1. Download and enable a few modules in Drupal.
* Services (enable views service)
2. Create a view with the info you want to show in flash
3. Set the proper permissions on your views. (Described in the modules’ documentation)
4. Download my code below, putting in the path to your amfphp install as well as the name of the view you created in step 2.
Note: I had to downgrade to php 5.2.13 in my MAMP install because I was getting the “Function ereg() is deprecated” error but this can be fixed as described in the post if you want to use PHP 5.3+
I am hoping that someone will make a zendamf module since amfphp is not being actively improved.